Monday 27th, November

Reminders:

- Today was our first day in a smaller classroom. Talk to me about how I felt about it! 

- Friday is a spirit day! You may wear pyjamas for Pyjama Day!

Highlights from today:

- We made brain pocket pages about thoughts we have in our memory, facts and imagination. Ask me what this is about

- We started doing the listening to reading station today. Six of us got to listen to books on EPIC! today.

- In math we started talking about place value. Ask me what I know so far!

- We talked about how indigenous people used materials and how they effectively use natural materials. Ask me what they use to make Teepees.  

- We went to music. Ask me what we did! 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 21st March

Wednesday 29th November

Thursday, 7th December