Monday 26th February

Reminders:

Pink Shirt Day is on Wednesday.

Highlights from today:

- The grade 5 Leadership club came to our class to talk about Pink Shirt Day and to do an activity about it. Ask me what we did! 

- We started playing hockey in gym.

- We did Literacy Centres. Ask me which ones I did!

- We learned about Albertas first black Cowboy and started planning our writing about him. Ask me what I know. 

- We continued using number lines to do addition. 

- We counted our money and a bunch of us bought coupons with our 50 cents. Ask me if I bought a coupon today! 

- We talked about cultures and our own cultures. We will continue to talk about cultures throughout Canada. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 21st March

Wednesday 29th November

Thursday, 7th December