Monday 13th May

 We need two more volunteers for our field trip on Monday, May 27th. If you are able to volunteer please let me know! 

Highlights from today:

- Today we learned about homophones. Ask me about homophones! Ask me how many homophones there are in the english language!! How many can we come up with together! 

- We did two rounds of literacy centres. Ask me what I did! 

- Ask me what we did in gym! 

- For math we looked around the classroom for shapes. We labelled how many vertices and sides there are on the shapes we found! Ask me what a vertice is! 

- We talked about the different bodies of water! Ask me what I know about fresh water and salt water bodies of water. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 21st March

Wednesday 29th November

Thursday, 7th December